Our Fraternity Home is Acting its Age!
It’s not a story of neglect, but a tale of 85 continuous years of housing 18-22 year old men which has taken a heavy toll on its bricks and mortar and basic mechanicals. While the NDSU campus and community surrounding 1307 University Drive have evolved given significant investment by the university and local landlords, “The House That Brotherhood Built” has stood still. Peer fraternities like AΓΡ, ƩAE and FarmHouse have literally invested millions to encourage brothers to live-in and enhance recruitment. At least two others are considering major projects. While Theta Chi is still the largest fraternity on campus and just two years away from celebrating our 100th anniversary at NDSU, the time to act is NOW!
- The Chapter House is 85-years old
- Safety for brothers and guests
- Growing maintenance and utility costs
- Code compliance issues
- Competition from other fraternities, off campus housing and university dorms
- 2017 Centennial anniversary
Click the links below to learn more about the PhiNow Campaign. Complete a 5-year pledge or make a one-time gift via this webpage. To make a tax deductible gift, follow this link to the Fargo-Moorhead Area Foundation. Select “Give Online” and look for Phi Chapter Theta Chi Educational Fund under funds available. All donors contributing $1,917 will be permanently acknowledged at the chapter house at the conclusion of the 5-year campaign.
Donate securely through PayPal
For more information on the active chapter, the alumni council, or any thing else, please feel free to Contact Us.
For contact information on campaign, please use:
- Campaign Chair, Rick Buresh: 701-730-8151, firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Campaign Chair, Cory Loveless: 701-330-9890, email@example.com
- Treasurer, Jason Gates: 701-367-0471, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campaign Coordinator, Jennifer Noble: 217-840-9684, email@example.com